CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 Final for Windows
Create with passion. Design with purpose.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2021. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and typography tools you need to create and complete important design projects, from virtually any device.
Create anything and everything
From manufacturing and engineering, to sign making, marketing, and more, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is enjoyed by diverse designers, industries, and businesses worldwide.
- Design for print or web with a complete toolkit
- Create signage, logos, vehicle wraps, textiles, illustrations & more
- Edit photos, manage fonts, and lay out multi-page designs
- Learn quickly in a user-friendly design environment
- Professional Vector Illustration, Layout, Photo Editing and Typography Applications: CorelDRAW 2021, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2021, Corel Font Manager 2021, Corel CAPTURE, CorelDRAW.app, Corel AfterShot 3 HDR
- Intuitive Vector Illustration: turn basic lines and shapes into complex vector art, create curves with many versatile shaping and drawing tools; for brochure layout, multi-page documents and more
- Advanced Photo Editing: powerful layer-based editing tools allow for easy retouching
- Time-saving AI-powered image solutions: enlarge images without losing detail, eliminate noise from highly-compressed JPEG images, create masks faster and more accurately
- Print with confidence: control color consistency across different media and know your colors are accurate before you print
- Included Creative Content: 7000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates, 1000 high-resolution digital photos, over 1000 TrueType and OpenType fonts, 150 professionally designed templates, and more
Working with Variable Fonts
Learn how to use CorelDRAW’s new variable fonts to fine-tune the look of text by changing font properties such as width, slant, weight and more.
Adding Depth with Shadows
With CorelDRAW’s shadow tools it’s easy to add depth to your design elements. Learn how to apply and fine-tune a drop shadow or inner shadow effect.
Improve the Size and Quality of your Images
See how CorelDRAW’s upsampling and JPG artifact removal features allow you to enlarge photos and graphics without losing quality and detail.
Convert Bitmaps to Vectors with AI
See how CorelDRAW’s enhanced PowerTRACE feature uses upsampling and JPEG artifact removal to convert low resolution bitmaps into vector images.
Using Effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
Learn how to apply, modify, combine and experiment with effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, with the new Effects docker that lets you work non-destructively.
Using Masks in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
Learn how to use masks in Corel PHOTO-PAINT to selectively edit portions of your image, cut and paste image areas, and create composite images.
Apply AI-based Effects to Bitmaps and Vectors
In this tutorial, we experiment with CorelDRAW’s new Art Style effects that use artificial intelligence to replicate popular artistic genres.
AI-powered Bitmap Effects in Interactive Lenses
See how to use lenses in CorelDRAW 2021 to apply bitmap effects to objects and change their appearance without changing the objects themselves.
Understanding CorelDRAW’s Collaboration Workflow
Learn how to maximize your time with CorelDRAW’s new collaboration tools that allow you to work together with clients and colleagues on projects.
Working with Comments and Annotations in CorelDRAW
Learn how to add comments and annotations in CorelDRAW documents plus how to view, respond to and resolve feedback from other collaborators.
Design Review & Approval in a Web Browser
In this tutorial, we’ll demonstrate how you can review, annotate and approve CorelDRAW design files in a web browser using CorelDRAW.app.
Webinar: Introducing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
This webinar recording will give you an overview of the new features in CorelDRAW Graphics suite 2021.
Create a Pixel Art Illustration
In this written tutorial, CorelDRAW Master Stefan Lindblad shares his tips and techniques for creating a pixel art illustration in PHOTO-PAINT.
CorelDraw 2021 Fast Overview of the new features
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit**, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.